7 Fun Ways to use Dry Erase Markers
Dry erase boards are great for classrooms and offices, but dry erase markers can come in handy even if you don’t have a board. Here are some fun ways to use your dry erase markers:
1. Label your foods If you cook more than once a week, you’ll find that labeling your leftovers can be a huge time saver. It’s especially helpful if you plan on freezing leftovers. Labeling your freezer bags and Tupperware with a dry erase marker allows you to re-use these items over and over again.
2. Portable card Do you like to create lists for your day or week? Like having a handy grocery list? Laminating a notecard allows you to reuse your notes without any worry of marker smearing off. You can use your skinny dry erase markers to write as small as you need.
3. Bathroom notes Getting ready for your day typically begins in the bathroom. That’s why so many people enjoy writing themselves inspirational notes or daily reminders on their bathroom mirror. Another cool use for the markers are to write on your shower door if you’re studying or practicing a speech. This allows you to use your shower time to multi-task!
4. Wine Glass Labels Having a fun wine and cheese party or maybe a girl’s night? Wine charms were a big hit for a couple of years; they helped distinguish whose glass was whose. Using a skinny dry erase marker to write your name on the base is a cheap and easy way to keep track.
5. Silly faces Want to get festive? Spruce up your framed pictures by drawing on the glass. You can add a birthday hat and balloons on your child’s portrait or turn them into a scary monster for Halloween.
6. Glass Table For the budding artists, you can transform a glass top dining or patio table into a work of art. Just draw your creation on the underside of the glass and you have a brand new, customized table. If you get bored with it, just wipe it clean and start over.
7. Car Message Leave a message for a friend on their car with your dry erase markers. Dry erase works great on glass, and creates a cool look. You can write them “good luck” messages or put their sports number on their car depending on the occasion. Your options really are endless with these markers!
While it’s fun to play with dry erase markers, they’re best suited for a glass marker board or whiteboard. To learn more about glass whiteboards, visit us at Clarus Boards.
About Clarus Glassboards: Clarus is the leading manufacturer and innovator of glass whiteboards and glass visual display products. For more information about clear dry erase boards and our other glass architectural systems, please call 888-813-7414 or visit www.clarusglassboards.com.